I highly recommend this goal setting book. is a 290-page hard-cover book (converted into a eBook) on How to Get Everything You Want, Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible.
If you use the 21 strategies that Brian outlines in this book, you'll be able to accomplish any goals you set for yourself - no matter how big.
I found Goals to be a down-to-earth goal setting book. If you want to get ahead faster, the ideas in this book will save you years of hard work in achieving the goals that are important to you.
As I read the book, I couldn't help but feel inspired to go out and start setting my goals. The book provided a step-by-step approach to systematically achieving goals.
By reading and applying the powerful principles in Goals! you will learn how to make more money, improve your relationships, achieve greater health and energy, and attain financial independence.
Brian presents a simple, powerful, and effective system for setting and achieving goals - a method that has been used by more than one million people to achieve extraordinary things.
As I read the book, I made the following notes that Brian talked about. These included:
- Determine exactly what you want in every area,
- Develop clear values, vision, mission and purpose for your life
- Set clear, specific goals that give you a focus in everything you do,
- Remove the obstacles that are holding you back and attract the people and resources you need,
- Gain the cooperation of others in goal-attainment;
- Learn the key skills necessary to achieve at higher levels
- Unlock the powers of your subconscious and super-conscious mind
- Make detailed, step-by-step plans of action;
- Set better priorities on key tasks and activities,
- Overcome procrastination and get going quickly;
- Develop unshakable levels of self-confidence and courage
- Become absolutely unstoppable in your drive toward your goals
After reading his book, I realized that the goal setting principles that Brian talks about are very similar to the goal setting principles that I use with elite athletes and business people.
This book is a great read and strongly recommended if you want to be inspired to set SMART goals.
If you have children, then check out our review of goal setting for kids. This is an important book for developing confidence and motivation in your young children.
If you are like me, and you commute to work, then these audio books can be a great way for learning important skills while on the road.
For other books on time management, see our recommended time management books and time management ebooks, which you can download today.
Click here to go from goal setting book to time management books
Click here to return to the time management homepage