How to Submit an Article to Effective Time Management Strategies
- To succeed, you must share.
I started this blog as a way to share tips and ideas that will make our lives easier. Not only have I learned a ton, but 2 million visitors have stopped in and hopefully enhanced life a tad.
If you have an interest in helping people or if you simply want to get your name out there, don't hesitate to send in an article. You don't have to have a website, a blog, or any alternative agenda. All you need is a little fire inside that wants to help the average person's life become easier.
Ok, so how do you get started and what are the rules?
I receive many articles a week. At this volume, it makes it hard to critique every submission, provide you with constructive criticism, coach you on writing, etc.
Having said that, please understand that if your article is riddled with grammar errors, incorrect verb use, etc., I will not publish it and many times, I bail before reading the entire thing. Don't be offended by this; it's a time thing.
Here are some other requirements that need to be followed. Most of these are self explanatory and very obvious.
- You must write ALL of the content as opposed to saying "Jim wrote a cool article, click here to read it". You can however reference pertinent sites in your post as long as you link to them.
- Please do not use any affiliate links, attempt to Rickroll our readers, or refer to any spam sites.
- Don't be upset if I edit your writing for grammar, punctuation or even sentence structure. I will not change the meaning of your article or your point of view, however I have been known to rewrite entire paragraphs that are confusing or wordy. Know that I do this with the best intentions and that I cannot review changes with you prior to publishing.
- The article you submit cannot be published on other sites, including your own. I want to keep the content here original.
- By submitting an article to Effective Time Management Strategies, you are simply granting me the right to keep it on our site and you are agreeing not to submit the article to anyone else's site. Know that your name will remain with the article at all times.
- If you are quoting a study or any external reference, make an effort to link to the source. For example, if you say that almonds help your blood circulation, please link to something authoritative that backs up your claim. If you don't provide links and sources, your odds of being published here decline dramatically.
- Send a short bio and picture of yourself! If you look at any recent article on this site, you'll see a "written by" section. Be sure to include that to speed up the process.
All in all, it's simple; write something that's honest and email it to me. Be sure to include a small bio and photo that I can include with the article so everyone knows who wrote it.
Please make special note: Put the title of the post in the subject line of your email...this is HUGE because it let's me know the topic quickly.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
- Kell Tremayne
All submissions should be provided below:
Submit your Article Here
Have a unique article, please share it.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.