7 Tips on Time Management to Save an Hour a Day
What we are covering in this issue
This issue of Work Smarter, Not Harder! is dedicated to giving you 7 tips on time management, that you can use today to give you an extra hour a day.
- Plan your day the night before For every hour spent planning, research suggests that you save 3-4 hours in execution, and you do a better job as well.
- Know your goals provides direction in your time management, by highlighting what is important to you.
- Get Organized! If you haven’t seen your desk for a while, then personal organization could save you time.
- Know the difference between what is important and what is urgent is the start of a proactive approach to daily planning.
- Do your most important tasks in the most productive part of your day!
- Don’t let the email control you! Do you find your concentration interrupted because you are constantly reminded that “You have MAIL”. Here is the solution.
- Use planes, trains and automobiles to your advantage
If you don't have a subscription, and would like one,
just signup here