Too Stressed to Focus – where did all my time go?
Know your causes of stress and stop watching your day disappear.
- How do I manage the 120 -400 emails I receive every day?
- How do I build relationships within the work environment?
- How do I deal with the constant interruptions I get every day?
- How do I build trust within our team and with our clients?
- How do I overcome procrastination on important work?
- How do I focus in an open plan environment?
- How do I stay mindful when I’m working in a busy, demanding restaurant environment?
- How do we operationalize best practice?
- How do we communicate efficiently and effectively?
- How do we respond to the changing demands from technology?
The relationships between stress and anxiety and our ability to get things done is well documented. Sometimes just opening the inbox is enough to send adrenaline and cortisol shooting through your system.
Maybe your own personal Catch 22 looks like this:
Stress > Can’t Focus > Procrastination > More Stress……
Do you recognize these symptoms?
- Can’t seem to remember instructions
- Feeling there’s no point in starting
- Staring blankly at your computer screen
- Playing a game or surfing the net and hating yourself for not getting stuff done
- Compulsively checking Email, Facebook, Twitter
...just in case here are some options for you