Google Calender as a Time Management Tool
Google Calendar is an effective time management tool that allows you to organize your schedule with a minimal of fuss.
This free time management tool allows you to:
- share your schedule with family, friends, and work colleagues. You are also able to view other people's shared schedules. This makes scheduling easy-to-do
- your Google calendar can be accessed on your smartphone or pda, which mean you can access it on-the-go
- reminders such as email or text messages are able to ensure that you never forget your schedule
- you are able to invite people to events that are scheduled on your calendar and you can track the invitations and RSVPs
- Google calendar can be synced with Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Sunbird, and Apple iCal.
Google Calendar is free and is available here
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Time Management Tool.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
var l = window.location.href,
d = document;
document.write('<form action="#"><div style="text-align:center"><textarea cols="50" rows="2" onclick="this.select();"><a href="'+l+'">'+d.title+'</a></textarea></div></form>');