Organized home and paper clutter
I find I am constantly over-run by papers and "stuff". I clean them up but they soon become a disorganized mess. It can be frustrating.
Here are some tips that I have found useful for an organized home when I want to declutter my life.
- Think at the source. Next time you are out and want to buy something, stop and think whether you really need this.
Am I buying this because it is on special? Instead of acting on impulse take a break, think about it, and if you really must have it, then come back.
- Go with a list. Have you ever been grocery shopping on an empty belly.
You can end up buying much more than you need. The same goes with other type of shopping. Take a list and plan out your purchases.
- Things are nice. But they are just things! They are just stuff and if you are frustrated by a cluttered home and you want the stress relief of an organized home then consider what is more important.
Stuff can be replaced but family and friends are what is most important.
Thanks for those great organizing tips Mike.
If you are looking for more ways to organize clutter and get rid of stuff then these organizing tips
may be helpful, in addition to how to organize files
All the best,
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Home organization tips.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
var l = window.location.href,
d = document;
document.write('<form action="#"><div style="text-align:center"><textarea cols="50" rows="2" onclick="this.select();"><a href="'+l+'">'+d.title+'</a></textarea></div></form>');