Organizing your clothes and closet organization
I have been looking for a way to evaluate clothes, and I came across this good organizing tip in a book.
- ake a list of all your daily activities or those activities that you do regularly. For example, I work as an accountant and also go to the gym each afternoon.
- Decide on the clothing that is most appropriate for these regular activities.
- This sounds pretty simple - but often I have complained to my husband about not having the clothes appropriate for what I want to do.
- Next, what activities do you want to do, but are not doing yet? If you get clothes that reflect where you want to go, then I have found this to be a motivator for going.
- Once I have done 1-4 now I am able to figure out which clothes fit my current lifestyle and also reflect a vision of the type of activities that I want to do.
- If clothes are too small or too big, and I am never going to fit into a size 10 again! then I got rid of them. They went into the "charity basket".
- If clothes needed to be mended or fixed then they went into the "to be fixed pile".
I really like your website, and just thought that I would pay it forward!
All the best
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Organizing tips.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
var l = window.location.href,
d = document;
document.write('<form action="#"><div style="text-align:center"><textarea cols="50" rows="2" onclick="this.select();"><a href="'+l+'">'+d.title+'</a></textarea></div></form>');