Time management for college students
How can you manage your time as a college student?
I saw your post here about time management..
Time is the most important commodity for a student.
An organised approach will save time.
To save time, the first and foremost thing one should do is to be organised. If a person is organised, he/she will have clear objectives and the clarity to make decisions.
So being organised will save time.
Saved time = More time!!!
So become organised. To do this:
- divide your day into sectors of work,
- plan everything and stick to your plans,
- execute your plans and you will definitely find more time.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Student time management tips.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
var l = window.location.href,
d = document;
document.write('<form action="#"><div style="text-align:center"><textarea cols="50" rows="2" onclick="this.select();"><a href="'+l+'">'+d.title+'</a></textarea></div></form>');