Using time management to become better at school
What are some good ways to take notes, study, and manage my time more efficiently?
Kell's reply: Thanks for your post.
As a lecturer at university I am exposed to students who study well and others who study poorly.
A few strategies include determining:
if you are an owl or a fowl and studying accordingly
- reviewing and reading strategies to take in new information
- techniques to make the most out of lectures and tutorials
- using study planners
- making the most of your time at the desk.
I have just written a page on study techniques
which enables you to be as effective as you can at the desk.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Student time management tips.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
var l = window.location.href,
d = document;
document.write('<form action="#"><div style="text-align:center"><textarea cols="50" rows="2" onclick="this.select();"><a href="'+l+'">'+d.title+'</a></textarea></div></form>');